The HX-5500 is a compact and slim bezel-free capacitive 15.6" touch screen POS from Uniwell.
The HX-5500 is a an all in one hybrid POS solution that combines the rock solid reliability and performance of embedded POS terminals with the flexibility of PC based technology such as Remote Maintenance.
HX-5500 Key Features
Phoenix, Hand Held Ordering
The HX-5500 can be linked to Android terminals with Phoenix, specially developed by Uniwell for hand held ordering. No dedicated terminals needed; commonly-available Android terminals in the market can serve as ordering platforms for lower initial investment.
Complete Table Management
Complete table management covering multiple locations and different range of tables per clerk. Table status can be known by color – for example, reserved, seated, ordered, check-out bill issued, paid, cleaning, vacant.
Advanced Promotion Control
A range of multi buy, combos and meal deals can be configured. In addition it is also possible to schedule price changes for “happy hour” style promotions. It is important to be able to configure and run promotions but it is even more important to be able to monitor the impact of the promotion. The HX-5500 provides detailed pricing reports that show the effect of promotions.
Built In Customer Loyalty
The HX-4500 can be configured to run a simple low cost loyalty system that will allow you to provide loyalty cards to your customers and provide them with preferential pricing and discounts. The built-in customer database keeps track of what customers are ordering and when they last ordered. With this internal database, it is also possible to manage employees meals at canteens subsidised by the company, for example.
Real-Time Stock Control
Many businesses cannot justify the time and resources to manage a fully featured stock control system. The HX-4500 comes as standard with a real-time stock control system that, with minimal effort, will provide accurate stock control for the key product lines.
A wide range of detailed reports provide managers and owners with the information they need to control and drive the business forward. The HX-5500 can be configured to automatically send sales data (in XML format) to a remote FTP server or Web based reporting service MSD.Cloud or linked to a one of a range of Back Office software packages (ePOS Sales, ePOS Office, ePOS Central)
- 15.6″ bezel-free and true-flat touch screen display with enhanced waterproof performance.
- Graphic LCD Customer Display support.
- Touch screen with superior durability
- Remote Access/Remote Maintenance for swift solution to the technical queries/issues.
- Web ordering solution; Online orders can be transferred to HX-5500 to process the orders. Customers can pick up the foods without standing in a queue for busy restaurants (Mobo2Go)
- User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface): users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
- Quick access to what you need by categorized groups of PLU’s and Function buttons. Areas of PLU’s, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according to the convenience of users.
- Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. in sales mode. Table status of subtotal amount, table-opening time/duration and customer name help better table service.
- Support for condiments, cooking instructions (handwritten & prefixed)
- Split Bill by item or seat
- Deposit mangement feature.
- Customer File function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables speedy pick-up and better customer service.
- Realtime/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (Phoenix) & belt printer.
- Barcode scanner interface and scale link : for Hospitality and Retail market.
- Meal Deal (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discount.
- Security levels with passwords for sales, report and program.
- Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
- Loyalty function; various types of built-in loyalty features available.
- Caller ID interface; a telephone number of incoming call can be transferred to HX-5500 to prompt an operator to pick up a Customer File or create a new one.
- TCP-IP/Serial Loyalty/Room feature; Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program, or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication. (Skoop, Guestline)
- Flexible report: periodical report is available with parameter entry for print or display.
- Remote communication: FTP communications. enables remote firmware update, preset data modification, and sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web based sales analysis
- Portable storage devices; 4 x USB ports for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup.
3rd Party & Back Office Interfaces
- Cloud based reporting and stock management via MSD.Cloud
- Simple back office POS control, Sale Reporting via ePOS Sales or ePOS Office
- Powerful multi-site management via ePOS Central
- Single or Multi site Loyalty and Gift Card integration via Skoop
- Integrated Credit Card Payments via PS Connect
- Online ordering via Mobo to Go
- Hotel PMS 'Charge to Room' features via Guestline & Resident Pro
- Kitchen Video via the Triniteq Kitchen Video Solution
Graphical Table Plan
Different layout is available for up to 8 locations.
Compact & small footprint
Versatile mounting options
Counter or Pole
(VESA Mounting Interface Standard MIS-D75, 75 mm X 75 mm, M4)
Cables & I/O Ports
Well positioned I/O ports and smart cabling through the POS stand
Stand & Rear Display
Option: POS stand Arm
Option: Customer LCD display
(10.1 inch TFT display)
|ETHERNET||LAN||PC (Back office)
FTP comm. with PC (Report, Program maintenance, Firmware update)
UDP data streaming (Journal data monitoring and analysis)
Internet (Head office, Web ordering)
Remote access/Remote maintenance
Ethernet IRC (max 32units) (Floating Track, IRC report, Program download, etc.)
Kitchen/Receipt printer (shared max 20unites)
Kitchen video system
|COM 1-4||RS232C||PC (real time data streaming)
Printer (kitchen, receipt, slip)
2 line customer display/customer LCD
Journal data transfer
Coin note recycler
|USB x5||USB||PC keyboard
LCD graphic customer display
Biometric scanner (Finger print reader)
|micro SD Card||Data backup
Control data and graphic image for ''LCD graphic customer display''
|Drawer1&2||Rj11||24V drive, one connecter for the two drawers with open sensor|